John Harrison Counseling and Coaching
Assisting Individuals and Couples in Their Change
Momentum Beats Motivation
We can't always wait to act until we're motivated
End the Negative Cycle
You can write a new story.
Depressed. Deflated. Anxious. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and stuck. If you could just “snap out of it” life would be easier, you tell yourself. But it’s not that simple. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. You know there is a better way to live and are ready to change your life’s narrative. Moving past your negative self talk and feel better about yourself, your situation, your emotions, and even your flaws. But how?
What I do:
I use mindfulness and cognitive behavioral techniques to allow you to see that you and your mind are your biggest asset.
I can help you:
- Identify core fears and negative beliefs that are keeping you stuck from your goals
- Gain the insight and inspiration from your own intuition that you’ve had all along
- Develop a positive and resilient mindset so you can “go with the flow”
- Learn how to actually get what you want not give into fear
Heal Your Relationship
Stop the negative cycles.
It can be hard to imagine a way out when your relationship is struggling. Work, children, family and life responsibilities, stresses and strains all add to the challenge of making your relationship better and more fulfilling. We all carry old patterns of behaviors into our current relationships, past hurts and traumas influence our lens of how we view our partner and their behavior. Combining your patterns of communication and relational behavior with your partner’s patterns create a negative cycle of interacting, or a “dysfunctional dance”. I help couples build awareness of their relationship and their ways of relating to allow them to create a new healthy, functional, and loving relationship.
I can help you:
- Find your voice and empower your relationship
- Identify and end negative behaviors and cycles
- Learn effective communication techniques
- Intimately connect physically and emotionally
- Heal old relational and personal wounds
- Experience a new and better relationship
Hi, I’m John Harrison.
I’m passionate about helping people get “unstuck” from their depression, anxieties, and fear of change. I work with couples who want to have better and more connected relationships.
Schedule an appointment in my Cincinnati Counseling office, or a book a free 15 minute phone consultation.
Call me at 513-306-4000 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All communication is confidential.