It’s Time to Make Your Move
You have specific goals and desires that you are ready to attain. You are still not quite sure how to go about getting them.
Every time you allow yourself to dream of bigger and better things, thoughts of fear stop you from taking action. You get lost in all the books, methods, and different ways of implementing self help. So much so, that you don’t take any action at all. You just end up doubting yourself.
You understand the only thing you haven’t dedicated time and energy in changing…is you and the way you think about your potential.
You’re done with trying to do this on your own and now you want someone to work with you one on one. Someone who will challenge you, call you out on your “stuff” and not let you give up.
Are you fully aware?
- It’s possible to seek a career or job change that suits you and is ultimately fulfilling
- You are a limitless and awesome creator that can affect the well being of the world
- You have invaluable skills and interests that you can use to tap into your greater potential
- Life is actually meant to be full of love, fun, and enjoyment and is not just for “existing to get by”
- You are fully capable of getting the things you want and that luck has nothing to do with it
There is no other time to begin to get what you want for you…than now.
Hello! I’m John Harrison. I’m a coach and mentor helping peopleutilize their greatest assets within themselves. I’m glad you are here!
Why choose me as your coach?
As a licensed mental health counselor I have a background and skills that allow me to help you explore your mental blocks that are keeping you from getting what you want.
As a former military officer, leader, and combat veteran I have experience in helping people discover their potential and assisting them in moving through failure and hardship.
As a small business owner I know what uncertainty feels like and I know the unlimited potential and freedom that only comes with allowing yourself to take risks.
Here’s what to expect from coaching with me…
- Unconditional support and encouragement as you begin your changes
- An understanding of what it’s like to take risk from someone who has done it
- Me calling you out on your BS and keeping you accountable
- Structure and focus
- Assignments between sessions to help you expand and grow
- Recordings of each coaching session so you can review them at your own convenience
Sound good? Ready to get started? I’d like to offer you a free coaching session to help you get started with your desired changes. Send me an email to schedule your free coaching session.
I’d love to meet you and see if we’d be a good fit to work together. Regardless if we continue to work together I want to help you gain some clarity and direction with your current goals!