Looking for unbiased insight into your relationship?
A relationship consultation can help.
Many couples wonder if they should stay together…and if they do what changes they need to make to help their relationship
They need help in deciding if they should even stay together
They are planning to get married and want some unbiased insight on what they need to work on to make the beginning of their marriage successful
How a couples consultation can help you:
I will spend up to 90 minutes with you and your partner listening to what your relationship currently consists of.
- Communication issues
- Insight into your relationship strengths and weaknesses
- Insight into each partner’s functional and dysfunctional relationship behavior
- Any outstanding personal issues that an individual partner might need to address in follow up individual counseling such as verbal abuse, violent behavior, and addictive behaviors
What you will get
I will spend the entire session listening to your issues, desires, and goals in your relationship. You will leave with a clearer understanding of your relationship issues, strengths, and weaknesses.
- I will be honest with you and your partner
- I will not waste your time
- I will give you honest insights based on my experience as a couples counselor
You will leave the consultation with a direction and an option of choices to pursue for your relationship.
- Continued couples counseling with me
- A referral to a trusted couples counselor in the area to address your specific problems
- Continued individual counseling with me for you or your partner
- A referral for individual counseling for you or your partner with a trusted therapist in the area
Cost for a 55 minute relationship consultation is $115.
Cost for a 90 minute relationship consultation is $175.
Contact me to schedule a relationship consultation
You can schedule an appointment in my Cincinnati counseling office, or book a free 15 minute phone consultation to find out if my services are right for you. Call me at 513-612-9987 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All communication is confidential.